She Lost Him In His First Swim. See Why…

06-22-at-4.22.15-PM

June 24, 2015 Videos

ADVERTISEMENT

Summer is here, and we’ll all be heading somewhere cool to dip ourselves in. A nice pool would do the trick, but you have to be careful.

Most parents understand the dangers of leaving a kid alone in a pool or its edge. The problem is, most parents don’t really know that the danger can persist even after the swimming session, and this mom got to know that in a very undesirable way.

Cassandra Johnson hails from South Carolina, and on this fateful occasion, she took her lovely kid to a nearby pool so he could have his very first swimming experience.They went, they did their thing, and they came home, but it wasn’t until when the child took a nap that the mom knew something was amiss.

At age 10, the boy died of “seconday” or “dry” drowning. This happens when a small child like him takes in too much water which then gets into the lungs, causingpneumonia.

But don’t worry, as this can be detected if the kid exhibits a persistent cough or breathing difficulties ahour or so after swimming.

Watch and please SHARE this on Facebook and help keep people safe this summer.

ADVERTISEMENT
... What do you think? ...
Close
Please Like us to get daily updates on Facebook